Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondem

I brought a 2nd hand computer, and i cant get past the password how do i remove the password.its a celeron (r) 2.00ghz xp home edition.

2.00 GHz Cel. Hey?

Nope, I have no idea what you mean?

The password for a zip file? (maybe not!)

Computer, like a Macintosh (Hope not, I hate Macs)

Anyway, the heading helped.

Info?

Kimsland: H i'am sorry I thought if I told you what type of computer I had it would help with the problem. celeron (r) is the type of computer 2.00ghz is the cpu speed xp home edition is the runing system that is on the computer . my problem is the password . the computer on start up is asking me for a password before I can use the computer. and I dont have a password for this computer . can you help me to get access to my computer.

For Laptops see:
HP / Dell / etc. Laptop password help (April - June 2008

For Desktops:
Try reset Bios from the main board (usually jumper on Maniboard)
Try clrcmos for clearing out cmos passwords
How to use
Boot to DOS. (using a bootable floppy or CD containing CLRCMOS.
Type clrcmos on the command line and press enter
Works on 99 % of computers
Or contact your computer manufacture for an unlock key

I should have stated to put your specs in your Profile (also answering Yes in there as well)

Hi,You can (for desktop)also boot in safe mode(F8)and log on as admin.choose "run" and type-control userpasswords2, hit enter and then remove any logon passwords.

Ok I have a Dell Inspiron E1505(6400)that I am working on,it has a bios password where a grey screen comes up asking for password.It will not boot off any cd's.I read here where Rustam gave someone a password for their laptop-don't know if it worked.It says service tag number and -595b.
Can anyone help so I can get this fixed.

Rustam

Hi there Rustam

As far as i can tell you are the dell GOD of master passwords...

can you maybe assist me also if you read this thread

DELL Latitude D620
Asset tag
CJJH92J-595B

EXPRESS TAG
273-029-629-87

I am looking for the BIOS password

Thank You in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back