Dell BIOS Password Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dell 700m Inspiron Laptop. The Service Tag: 3F68Q51 & Express Service Code: 7447824469. Could someone please provide me with the master password. I forgot my personal password. Please help, Please

Check it.

http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Download the cd iso and burn it to a cd using your favorite program. (I use roxio cause it came with my PC and i am cheap.)

Insert the CD into the drive and boot your computer. You will then be brought to a screen in which you will be asked to download the drivers, select your partition, select you username, and change the password.

THIS WILL ONLY ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE IT!

BTW Windows administrative password has a 120 day freezing period. If you dont use it for that amount of time IT WILL LOCK YOU OUT.

This program will allow you to disable the password lock so make sure you select this option.

Hope this helps :D

Ok i know this topic has being covered already and i have followed all the suggestions that im am capable of doing but still no luck. I used that latitude program for a Dell latitude laptop and entered service tag 12046342321 and aslo tried 5j82x81 both gave me a mater passwork when using latitude.exe ad they were 074gb689 and something else. I tried entering that in the bois to unlock it but it tells me incorect password.. Could i be entering the wrong Service tag into the program? Am i missing anything from the service tag?

You can also find more information in this thread HERE.

As already it has been discussed, no software in the world for DELL computers to generate master password for id string ended with -595B (excepting DELL of course)
Just for fun I do exception and give you master password for this laptop:
Input: #5J82X81-595B
By service tag: 7BRO5X0T I hope you can differ O from 0.
gohan22 said:
Ok i know this topic has being covered already and i have
followed all the suggestions that im am capable of doing but still no luck. I used that latitude program for a Dell latitude laptop and entered service tag 12046342321 and aslo tried 5j82x81 both gave me a mater passwork when using latitude.exe ad they were 074gb689 and something else. I tried entering that in the bois to unlock it but it tells me incorect password.. Could i be entering the wrong Service tag into the program? Am i missing anything from the service tag?

Dell Latitude password needed too!

rustam_ said:
As already it has been discussed, no software in the world for DELL computers to generate master password for id string ended with -595B (excepting DELL of course)

Hi Rustram,

I have a Dell 610 Latitude laptop which I bought on ebay. I've tried all the other latitude.exe options and none work!!

I've a service tag that ends in 595B could you work your magic and provide a service tag for me too>?

24K7V1J-595B

I've been everywhere looking for a solution...

Cheers

Why you dont want public here your story about how you acquire password trouble?
DocNasty said:
Rustam_ are you still trading stories for masterpasswords? tried to send you a pm, but your box is full.

~Doc

Rustam_,

A Latitude CPxJ was recently given to me to repair and upgrade by a co-worker that had received the laptop from a client as token of gratitude for the work he had done for him.

Unfortunately, the client had neglected to provide the primary administrator password or the hdd password. I managed to clear the BIOS password through methods provided in the late BIOS clearing megathread, but the hdd password has proven itself to be a far tougher nut to crack.

Service Tag: CTJ0601
HDD Serial Number: #AF0AFKG6983-595B

If you can provide the HDD password to this machine my co-worker and I will be very grateful.

Pravda

Hello.

I bought a c400 knowing about forgoten/lost/... configure passwords (i examined it befor buying). I can live with that, but i would be nice, to be able to change ie. boot order (i got cd after hdd :/).

I noticed something about You (rustam_) providing master passwords for a story...so here's mine.

I'm a student (computer science: AI and software engineering) on technical university of Lodz...since April im also a trainee in leading packing company in Europe. Lately workers had the opportunity to buy some stuff, that was exchanged (among other things two dell's c400). Unfortunately i bet to low (it was a tender, not an auction), so it wasn't me who get one of them, but...i liked it so much, that i looked for it on www.allegro.pl (equivalent of eBay in Poland). I found it and bought it, but with a configuration password (i can enter bios, but cannot change a single thing). Ofcourse the owner did not know the pass...he did not even realised that there was such a problem (guess he wasn't much of a computerGuy...he used it as a mobile roadmap).
So here I am, writing to You, hoping that You have a solution to it.

The Service Tag is: C8WK221
Below the passwords menu there is also "-595B" at the end of the String. (#C8WK221-595B) - it's labeled System Number.

Regards,
Grzegorz Swierczynski.

EDIT:
Thank You for Your fast response. The given PW works great. :)
Once again thank You.

Hi

I noticed your giving out master passwords for hard drives:)

I just fixed a friends Inspiron 1100 as she had broken the power socket on the motherboard. I replaced the motherboard but when I started the machine for the first time it showed the white screen for bios password which I bypassed but then it showed the hard drive protection screen. Can you help me as I can't use the old motherboard to unlock the drive as it dosn't work :( I have tried it in a Latitude C600 which gives the same hard drive protection screen. The service tag is on the Latitude C600 is CVCHN01 and the express service code 138-745-638-91. The old board in the Inspiron 1100 was J3WSX0J express service code was 415-953-597-79 and the new board has no service tag as I erased it when I bypassed it and asset.com will not let me put it back?
The hard drive protection screen shows #N4TT3B13SAK-595B, I hope you can help as the only alternative for her is to buy another hard drive.

Regards
Rich

rustam_ said:

Hello Rustam,

I hope your a not too bored to give password away.

Here is my (classic) story. I bought a Latitude D600 on ebay from www.chinobox.com . It's a compagny which i guess buy used stock of computer s from compagnies, reprocess them and sell them individually on ebay. So I'm pretty sure that mine was not stolen.
There was no HDD pass or bios password activated but the administrator one was meaning that I can't change anything in the bios. I contacted them and they told me that this password was not in their files so they could do nothing.

the service tag is 4B3ZT0J.

Thanks much for your help and for your time.

Lythaniel

Help with a password

Hello
I have been looking for help to gain access to my computer and this seems the only place that gives me any hope. I have a Dell C640 with a password set just after booting, this famous grey screen that doesn't allow me to do anything. Rustam, you say you can help us if we tell you how we came to this problem so there it goes.
I come from Spain and for the last two years I have been living in the UK, in London, as so many more like me. Nine months ago I bought a second hand desktop computer, a pentium IV, fujitsu siemens, that was helping me a lot even if it wasn't a big machine. But a couple of months ago I decided to go back to my country. As I couldn't bring the computer with me I decided to sell it but after some time I didn't get any reasonable offer and the time to leave was near. Finally I exchanged it with a friend for a laptop (this Dell laptop) that we both knew needed the password. My friend told me about this website and how maybe I could reset the password following some instructions, he was starting to read the forum by that time and so I did when I got back to my country. I opened the computer and found the famous chip but it doesn't matter how I short it I never get rid of the password. My friend got this computer from a guy who was working for a big telecoms company in London that was moving its offices and getting rid of lots of equipment.
I knew I may not be able to use it but it was better than just leaving the other computer behind and I think this laptop is pretty good for me but now I start to think I have a beautiful paperweight. I hope you can help me with the password, otherwise I'll start again pressing the power on ,again and again with my paperclip ready.
The grey screen shows #GTP3R0J-595B being 0 a zero.
Thanks very much for your help and your attention and I hope the text is not too long and you fell asleep before the end.

sergio

I just experienced the same problem with Insprion 4000. BIOS access but no access to make any changes to the configuration. In the fourm I found a site were I downloaded a floppy disk that resets the servicetag number and clears the EEPROM chip. As I type this I'm loading winxp. If you want a copy of the disk go to http://homepage.ntlworld.com/judslat/paragon/software.html and download the img, iso etc. of your flavor. It worked for me. Thanks to the forum.

Bios Password D610

Hi Rustam, here is my story ;-)

i got a brandnew Dell Latitude D610! and lucky me i got it for free - cause my company provided it to me. but unfortunately the "bastard operators from hell" :) disabled the wireless lan in the bios settings and enabled only hdd as available boot device. and of course the secured it by setting a bios password... can you help me?
my service tag is: 183--D0--2J (please ignore the spaces. i am just a little paranoid that my admins might know this site and looking up for some service tags one day. or by google or whatever)
what about that 595B? i havent seen it somewhere.
anyway, if you could help me, i really would appreciate that and i am sure i will come back with the service tags from some of my colleagues ;-)

cheers, tino.

PS: one important question. does using the master password reset the password set in the bios or is the masterpassword just an additional way to enter the bios settings?

Oh My God Help Me Plez

I have heard legends of the great rustam_. rustam_ the one who can change a persons life with a few key strokes. rustam_ the one who always helps a person in need. rustam_ the soul of a God in the body of a human. I humble myself before the majesty of your greatness. rustam_ And now I beg of you please help me in my time of difficulty. Help me sort out my life in the mitts of this horrendous travesty... I have Dell Latitude D800 (9PVLG51-595B) (21155764213) with no password Thank you in advanced rustam_ you are my hero and I hope that one day I can live up to your greatness one day maybe I can touch as many lives as The Great rustam_

I recently started working at a “Mom and Pop” Computer store. The job is great and I love every day that I work. I get really good deals on all kinds of used computers and parts. We buy most of out system off of lease but on occasion we will get people that come wanting to sell their used computers, monitors and parts. A few weeks a go a gentleman came in wanting to trade or sell his laptop he had a Dell Latitude D800 he said “I don’t have the power cord for it and even if I did the computer is full of viruses” I told him that we have power cords that will work for that laptop and that I could remove the viruses for him by reinstalling his OS. He told me that the laptop was not worth the $160 that I quoted him for the reinstall and the cord he wanted to just trade it in I told him I would give him $200 for the laptop and he could use that to get a refurbished laptop from us. He reassured me that it ran fine it just needed a power cord and the removal of the viruses. He said the he would come back and check out our selection of laptops at a later time. Well to make an already long story short I am out $200 the guy who sold it to me never came back and since I bought the computer and not the store no information was recorded about the person. So I have a laptop with a BIOS password that I cant seem to get past. …. That’s my story sorry for making it so long… :p

email removed
.-={LinoLatino}=-.

rustam_ thanks for the pw you are my hero and I will love your for ever

Hi Rustam, I tried PMing you but your box is full.

Hi Rustam

I noticed your giving out master passwords for hard drives or Bios on Dell's for stories.
I just fixed a friends Inspiron 1100 as she had broken the power socket on the motherboard. I replaced the motherboard but when I started the machine for the first time it showed the white screen for bios password which I bypassed but then it showed the hard drive protection screen. Can you help me as I can't use the old motherboard to unlock the drive as it dosn't work I have tried it in a Latitude C600 which gives the same hard drive protection screen. The service tag is on the Latitude C600 is CVCHN01 and the express service code 138-745-638-91. The old board in the Inspiron 1100 was J3WSX0J express service code was 415-953-597-79 and the new board has no service tag as I erased it when I bypassed it and asset.com will not let me put it back? so can you generate one based on the CVCHN01 tag from the c600.
The hard drive protection screen shows #N4TT3B13SAK-595B, I hope you can help as the only alternative for her is to buy another hard drive.

Regards
Rich

Ps I know it sounds a bit lame that she dosn't know the password but truth be known it was actually her x boyfriends. She kept it when they split as he had borrowed money from her but obviously didn't want to pay it back, alas he failed to give her the password or inform her that it had a broken power connector.

Dell Inspiron 2200 BIOS Password.

I have an Inspiron 2200:
On power up I get a grey screen Stating "This system #6937H71-595B is protected by a password protection system...."

I tried contacting DELL but they were no help.

I also tried to remove the CMOS battery but also no good. Can anyone get me a password for my system. I have looked throught the threads and have heard both yes and no for my service Tag. I tried downloading "Lattitude.exe", but my antivirus software claimes it is infected.

Service Tag: 6937H71-595B

Help Please!!!!

Rustam Please help

My name is Terry and live in South africa.
The point to writting to you is that I have recently bought a dell latitude D610 laptop on ebay from a seller in scotland, unfortunately when i received it has some kind of a system lock which says the following behind a white screen;
"This computer system, #5BG532J-595B, is protected by a password authentication system"
Unfortunately I didnt get this password from the seller and had no luck in getting any sort of a reply from the seller after a numerous emails to him.
I have seen some of your postings of help to other users and I am too hoping that you will help me too. IT in south africa is very limited.
I noticed that you asked for the service numbers so here is mine; 5BG532J.
There is also 115-761-507-31 i dont know what its for but I hope you will please help me.
If you can not help me on this ocasion, I would very much appreciate if you can guide me to where I might find this help.
Once again Thank you very much and hope your supporting country to do well in the world cup.
Chears.
Terry.

Hi Rustam, hoping you can help me as well. The company I work for in South AFrica has retrenched a lot of staff and when my laptop was giving me problems I was sent a laptop that belonged to a colleague that has left. I can't get hold of him and the Laptop has a power on password which no one knows. The service tag is #3NTVR0J-595B . I tried the latitude.exe program but the master password does not work. Is this case sensitive?

gohan22 said:
Ok i know this topic has being covered already and i have followed all the suggestions that im am capable of doing but still no luck. I used that latitude program for a Dell latitude laptop and entered service tag 12046342321 and aslo tried 5j82x81 both gave me a mater passwork when using latitude.exe ad they were 074gb689 and something else. I tried entering that in the bois to unlock it but it tells me incorect password.. Could i be entering the wrong Service tag into the program? Am i missing anything from the service tag?

More Dell BIOS Password problems..........

rustam I'm in need of your magic...

I bought a used DELL Latitude D610 from the My Shopper. It works fine but the Bios setup is password protected and the kid I bought it from didn't even know what the bios setup was let alone the password. The service tag # is:37WXP71 and the express sevice code is 7009023565. Your help would be appreciated. If you can't figure out the password could you tell me where the eeprom is that has to be erased and how to do it. I read a million posts and sites and they all say something different. I don't feel good about blindly shorting out chips unless the info is comming from a COMPUTER GURU Like yourself.I don't want to watch my motherboard fry!!!

Thank you for your time, and possibly your help,
George

You can get me directly: whoyousexing at yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back