Can't get on to one website

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaz

hi my name is Darren and i'm new on here could some please help me i cant get on to my 02 website to check my internet allowance. i use to be able to and now i cant. i can get onto it on other pc's but not mine any more does any one have any ideas

Well I'm not exactly sure what your asking... maybe if you gave us a little greater detail we could help a bit more... but i'll try.

It sounds like you aren't being able to access a certain website even though you can on other computers, right?

Well first please tell us what website as that may play a role in finding the solutions.

However it's possible you have a virus on your computer. There are many websites out there that will offer you a free virus scan.

go to http://www.webroot.com/En_US/consumer-downloads.html?WRSID=871e780fc134ed7955dd2609b8de3f9b and click on the "get free scan" option beside the webroot antivirus and please tell us the results.

Thanks and welcome to techspot, but be sure from now on when you have a problem to please give us as much detail as possible. Short undescriptive posts don't help anyone and just wastes time, so if you want help, please give detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back