Motherboards: Which brands do you like? (PART 3)

Which brands of motherboards have you had GOOD experiences with?

• OCZ Technology, Inc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sabrent

• Sapphire Technology Limited

• Supermicro

• Vantec

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

korrupt

Basically i'm doing some research on brandnames. All you have to do is submit your vote/s but it would be appreciated if you can provide a reason for you liking this brand. Please dont say which ones you don't like since I will make a thread on that also.

This is PART 3 because I can only post 10 poll options at a time and there are almost 30 well known brands. Please note that these are in alphabetical order. If you take the time to vote on this Poll, also please take the time to vote on PART 1 and PART 2.

Regards,

Korrupt

I voted for Msi in this part because i used to have a 754ultra.
The reason i got rid of it was because of only being agp x4.
That poor 'ol board took a whole load of punishment from me from when i was learning about overclocking, i crashed it many a time and cooked it a bit. It never failed to restart even once. I also shorted it out a couple of times while experimenting. That board was damn near bullet proof.

I sold it to a friend about 2 years ago and he is still using it today.

Thanks for everyones reply and/or vote. Another week or so and I'll have a good table of results. As you may or may not be aware, you are able to vote more than once.

Regards,

Korrupt

I feel stupid for not knowing MSI was such a good brand! I would never have baught one if I didnt know this!

Regards,

Korrupt

MSI have made a few bad boards in the past, but have learned well from their mistakes. My old 745 ultra was my favourite board by far because it was soooo easy to use. I have no direct experience with any of their other models, but i know quite a few people that use them and not one of them has ever complained about their mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back