Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Spam filtering software that lets you remove spam emails from the mail server.
Spam emails have become an ever increasing problem, and nowadays it is practically impossible to use email without receiving spam in large amounts. G-Lock SpamCombat is your powerful solution for clearing your Inbox from spam, virus, and junk emails. G-Lock SpamCombat is email filtering software that lets you eliminate all unwanted messages at the server level without receiving them with your email client.
G-Lock SpamCombat benefits:
- Catches and deletes spam BEFORE it reaches your inbox.
- Self learns based on your spam and good email and adapts to new types of spam.
- Detects spam with great precision and accuracy.
- Stops viruses and malicious code.
- Safe email preview - no pictures are downloaded, no hidden scripts or codes are executed.
- Cuts down unproductive email traffic and saves bandwidth.
- Filters email from multiple email accounts.
- Can work in a fully automatic mode.
- Provides an easy way of recovering deleted emails.
- Has a very customizable user interface.
- Provides comprehensive statistics graphs.
- Helps save your money and valuable time.
G-Lock SpamCombat has a user-friendly interface and is easy to set up and use. SpamCombat is provided with a set of powerful filters and also allows you to create your own filter rules to block spam from entering your inbox. SpamCombat ensures the efficient and easy control under incoming emails!
G-Lock SpamCombat is a 32 bit Windows anti-spam program. G-Lock SpamCombat filters spam using a combination of whitelist, blacklist, Bayesian filter, and other anti-spam technologies. G-Lock SpamCombat works on Windows 98/ME/NT/2000 and XP.
Fixed: "S5 NO UID FETCH Too many arguments" error when checking AOL accounts.
Fixed: casual error on opening the Deleted Items folder.
Fixed: the message source was transmitted empty to the Complex Filter.
Fixed: Delete function in the Complex Filter.
Added: "Enable extended hint in system tray" option in the General settings.
Fixed: Whitelist/Blacklist don't allow adding a blank line, which would catch all the messages.
Changed: the program remembers the message number, from which it starts processing the emails. See the "Start processing from xx message" option in the Advanced account settings.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.