Zoom Player's fullscreen navigation interface is based on a simple 5-Key system (up/down/left/right/select). The 5-key system gives you easy access and navigation to such interfaces as Media Library, File Browsing, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. The system's simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience. Using our powerful Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance.
With Zoom Player, you can instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center or Home Theater PC (HTPC) with no requirement for specialized hardware or operating system (Zoom Player runs on every version of Windows).
- Playlist Manager (Providing powerful playlist manipulation).
- Safety featEnter your city hereures (Password protected options dialog, DVD Parental control and Hidden navigation functions that modify files).
- Media Definitions (Save and Restore the current Aspect Ratio, Color levels, Volume level, Equalizer state and much more for every file played).
- Web Remote (Control Zoom Player from your web browser).
- Extended command line interface, exposing many Zoom Player functions directly from the command line.
- Playback of DRM protected movies and music (Windows Media DRM).
Supported Video Formats:
DVD, BluRay (Decrypted Main Movie playback), AVI, QuickTime (MOV/HDMOV), XVID, DIVX, Windows Media (WMV/ASF), Flash Video (FLV), Flash (SWF), Cellphone 3GPP (3GP/3G2), CamCorder (MOD/TOD), Ogg Movie (OGM), Theora (OGV), Real Media (RM/RMVB), VideoCD (VCD), Super VideoCD (SVCD), MPEG (MPG), MPEG2 Program (M2V/VOB/MOD), MPEG2 Transport (TS/TP/TSP/TRP/M2T/M2TS/MTS/PVA/TOD), MPEG4 (SP/ASP), H.264 (MPEG4 AVC), MPEG4 ISO (MP4), Matroska (MKV), Media Center DVR (DVR-MS), VP3, VP6, VP7, Digital Video (DV), Motion JPEG (MJPEG), FLIC (FLI/FLC).
Supported Audio Formats:
MP3, Windows Media (WMA), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), OGG Vorbis (OGG), Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC), CD-Audio (CDA), Dolby Digital (AC3), Cell Phone (AMR), Digital Theatre Surround (DTS), LPCM, Monkey Audio (APE), Real Media (RA), MusePack (MPC), OptimFROG (OFR), Shorten (SHN), True Audio (TTA), WavPack (WV), Apple Lossless Audio Coding (ALAC), MIDI, Matroska (MKA), Wave Audio (WAV), SHOUTcast (Streaming), AIFF, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, UMX.
Supported Interactive Formats:
DVD, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Flash (SWF).
Supported Image Formats:
JPEG (JPG), PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, JFIF, RLE, WIN, VST, VDA, TGA, ICB, TIFF, FAX, EPS, PCX, PCC, SCR, RPF, RLA, SGI, BW, PSD, PDD, PPM, PGM, PBM, CEL, PIC, PCD, CUT, PSP, PN.
Added the latest beta to the download links. Here is the changelog:
- Support for registering the GXF, MXF media exchange formats file extensions.
- New Smart Play profiles for GFX, MXF, Motion JPEG2000 and DVCPro formats.
- Clicking on the fullscreen navigation interfaces title area now navigates to the previous interface (like using the navigate "left" function).
- The current navigation icon is now drawn next to the fullscreen navigation interface's title.
- Clicking the "Main" fullscreen navigation interface now toggles back and forth between the function page and the navigation interface selection index.
- New "Main" entry on the main fullscreen navigation interface functions page that returns to the main navigation interface selection index.
- The fullscreen virtual-keyboard navigation interface's text box can now be clicked to move the text-caret to the clicked position in the text.
- The fullscreen navigation skinning code has been enhanced to control whether navigation arrows are displayed on each navigator interface.
- The fullscreen navigation skinning code has been enhanced to allow specifying a specific file for each navigation icon. Navigation icon sizes are no longer fixed at 160x160 pixels (source resolution).
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) to pre-load navigation graphics, improving load time at the cost of additional memory usage.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Customization) to prevent the navigation icon from being displayed next to the title text.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Customization) to prevent the navigation title from being displayed.
- New skin-script code specifying the fullscreen navigation interfaces' icon position and scale next to the title text.
- Several fullscreen navigation customization features have been moved from other pages to the new customization page on the advanced options dialog.
- Multiple fullscreen navigation skin files can now reside in the same folder, allowing graphical element re-use for a smaller distribution.
- All settings on the fullscreen navigation customization options dialog page are now updated in real time, making it much simpler to customize the fullscreen navigation interfaces.
Using the fullscreen navigation's navigation skin selection interface now updates the navigation skin as soon as you highlight a skin entry.
Image rotation was completely broken (did nothing) in v9.2.
- Hardened the language-pack parsing code to better handle several types of translation errors.
- The "DefaultSettings.exe" application that resets Zoom Player's settings to their default values did not work with the Steam Edition of Zoom Player.
- Fixed several issues related to conflicts between assigned double-click and single-click mouse functions, like the inability to exit fullscreen mode when double-click is set to switch to "Fullscreen on/off" and single click set to "Move Video / Window".