- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7
- Platform: 32-bit (IA-32), 64-bit (x64, IA-64)
- Available as HWiNFO32 SDK (Custom Client)
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers.
- Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU.
- Added preliminary support ITE IT8732.
- Separated reporting of GPU codename.
- Improved Intel Haswell support.
- Improved AMD Kabini support.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7990 (Malta).
- Added reporting of GPU Serial Number for later ATI/AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Apple machines.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7730.
- Added support of NCT6683D hardware monitor.
- Avoid polling of nVidia GPUs disabled by Optimus.
- Added monitoring of some ACPI values.
- Added monitoring of CPU Core/NB currents and powers on AMD Trinity, Richland and Kabini.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 770 and GeForce GTX 780.
Software that can be used as an alternative to HWiNFO32: