Acronis True Image Home 2014 17.6673
System disk real-time backup and restore for workstations and home PCs.
Acronis True Image allows to create an exact disk image for complete system backup and disk cloning providing the most comprehensive data protection.
The disk backup file contains the exact copy of a hard disk, including all the computer data, operating system, and programs.
After a system crash you can restore the entire system or simply replace lost files and folders from your disk backup.
Based on the exclusive Acronis Drive Snapshot disk imaging technology, Acronis True Image allows to create an online system disk backup without reboot to keep the system productive. The product provides the fastest bare metal restore dramatically reducing a downtime and your IT costs.
- Supports Microsoft Windows Vista — Ensure that you can protect you system if you upgrade to the latest version of Windows
- Backup your music, video, and photos — Preserve your digital memories
- Outlook backup — Preserve your emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, signatures, news folders, e-mail rules and user settings with just a few mouse clicks
- Application protection — Protect your application settings and avoid the time consuming process of redoing your custom settings
- Quick backup of specific files — Initiate backup of specific files without being in the Acronis True Image application
- Restore application settings — Avoid the hassle of customizing your applications again in case of failure
- Explore backups — Easily search and recover particular files in archives just like in Windows Explorer
- Create backup rules — Ensure that you never run out of space by setting limits on the amount of space allocated for backups, the number of backups and the amount of time you keep backups
- Email notifications — Peace of mind by obtaining notification that your backups have completed
- Save to FTP — Flexibility to store your backups where you want to
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: