CPUMon is a simple little gadget to monitor CPU performance from your desktop.
CPUMon is a simple little gadget to monitor CPU performance from your desktop. It displays a real-time graph of CPU performance as well as current usage indicator. The display supports custom colors, alpha-blending, user defined update rates and more. Some of the features: transparency, alpha-blending, customizable colors, layout presets, form locking, constantly updated CPU speed for Mobile processors, plus Tray Icon mode and Statistics, can also display Memory Usage, etc... Comes with "Carbonsoft cxCpu Processor Detection Toolkit", which provides: CPU Explorer - detailed CPU information, supports multiple CPUs; CPU Features - lists supported CPU features;
- New About dialog;
- Updated support email address;
- "Mb" is now displayed as "MB";
- Many strings were moved to resources;
- Version history moved to a dedicated text file;
- Added links to Wiki, Forum and Donate;
- Support for up to 4 processors/cores;
- Individual colors for each processor usage graphs;
- Tray icon is recreated when Windows Explorer restarts;
- Code cleanup and optimization;
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.