Central Brain Identifier Black Edition 22.214.171.124 Beta 6 Build 0707
Provide detailed identification and obtaining the most complete information about all AMD processors.
Central Brain Identifier is designed to provide detailed identification and obtaining the most complete information about all AMD processors. It recognizes more than 50 various models of the AMD processors.
· Complete and precise identification of the AMD processors.
· P-rating calculation and OPN determination.
· The real-time CPU frequency, voltage and temperature monitoring.
· An entering the processor the low power state of Stop Grant.
· On the fly FID transition for mobile AMD processors.
· Performance state tables searching and decoding.
· DRAM timing configuration of a huge number of chipsets.
· An ability to change the feature bits of the processor.
· Quick CPU name string modification.
· FSB/DRAM frequency control for the nForce2 chipset on the fly.
· An advanced tuning of VIA V-Link bus speed parameters.
· An enhanced set of tweaks to optimize the performance of DRAM with the nForce2 chipset.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.