AXIGEN Mail Server 1.2.3
AXIGEN linux mail server - (E)SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, WEBmail server.
AXIGEN is a modular, production class Linux mail server. Based on his innovative architecture, with multithreaded engine, independent controlled service modules and high performance storage, enabling unique message filtering flexibility, AXIGEN is built for handling large amounts of mail traffic in most demanding business and service provider environments.
The main AXIGEN services
1. The mail transfer is ensured by SMTP / ESMTP modules, which include a powerful Mail Processing engine with an API (Application Programming Interface) for custom filtering.
2. The message retrieval through IMAP4 or POP3 protocols with special tools for connectivity control and host authentication management.
3. The Webmail module is build on AXIGEN technology in order to ensure improved security and efficiency and allows users anywhere on the Internet to access and send mails from their web browsers.
All services are controlled from centralized WEB / CLI Administration, enabling full control over the mail traffic.
AXIGEN Mail Server Specifications
- SMTP/ESMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WEBMail
- SSL/TLS encryption
- Integrated List server
Connectivity and architecture:
- Multithreaded engine with module thread control
- Simultaneous resource access
- Mail storage with index based access
- In depth connection control
- Firewall-like communication rules
- User authentication: plain, CRAM MD5
- Multilevel filtering system (server level, domain level, user level)
- Antivirus and AntiSPAM support
- Script interface for external custom filters
A Webadmin module was added. A CLI module is available. The location of the main configuration file was changed. Quota support was added, both at the domain level and the user level. A limitation was added for the number of mails that can be sent in one hour, both at the domain level and the user level. The queue size is now configurable. The Incoming and Outgoing SMTP modules can match both incoming and outgoing clients. A "Force Queue" feature is available from the CLI and Webadmin modules. The IMAP search function has been improved for speed.
Operating System requirement:
Intel x86, Linux kern.2.4/2.6; 128 RAM, 20MB
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.