Symantec Mobile Threats Removal Tool 1.0.3
Security for Nokia Series 60 mobile phones.
This tool is designed to remove the infections of the following threats:
Note: This removal tool is designed to run on Nokia Series 60 mobile phones.
Follow these steps to download and run the tool:
1. Download the SymcMTRT.sis file from the following URL:
* The current version of the tool is version 1.0.3.
* The certificate details are as follows:
2. Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
3. Load the SymcMTRT.sis removal tool file onto the compromised device.
4. In the Symbian OS Menu, open the Tools folder.
5. Open the File Mngr. program.
6. Locate the SymcMTRT.sis file and open it.
7. Click Yes when you see the following message:
Install Symantec Mobile Threats Removal Tool?
8. Choose Continue and then click OK.
9. Click Exit to exit the file manager.
10. Click Back to exit the Tools folder.
11. Open the SymcMTRT application.
12. Click Options, select Quick Scan, and then click Select.
13. Choose Yes or No when the following message appears:
Would you like to create a log file as C:NokiaSymcMTRT.LOG?
14. One of two messages will appear:
Scanning Completed. The removal was successful.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.