PC Auto Shutdown 5.6
Auto shutdown, power off, reboot, hibernate or suspend computers at schedule time.
PC Auto Shutdown is a handy utility that help you shutdown, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time you specifies. It gives you different ways to schedule the shutdown event, such as daily, weekly and only once. During the shutdown, it can clean up IE cookies, history ,temporary files and recycle bin to improve system performance and protect your privacy.
* Shutdown, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time.
* Different schedules to meet your needs.
* You can set up hotkeys to shutdown your PC instantly.
* Clean up IE cookies, history ,temporary files and recycle bin to protect your privacy.
* Set password to avoid others changing your schedule configuration.
* Customize alarm sound and countdown duration during shutdown.
* Log each shutdown events.
* Shut down computers at schedule time when no user is logged on
* Set notification window at the top of desktop
* Some minor improvements
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: