Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Displays a system tray load indicator for your local physical disks among other features.
- Displays a system tray load indicator for your local physical disks.
- Has a 5 bar resolution for both read and write operations.
- Has a small memory footprint and low CPU utilisation.
- Auto-calibrates itself to ensure that the output is relative to the disk usage for that session (Read and write scales are not relative).
- Shows a 'governor' to indicate wether the system tray icon is actually being updated.
- Especially useful for situations where the (hardware) hard drive LED is hidden, missing or broken.
- Stand-alone executable.
- Now includes self-referencing link creation/deletion code.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.