Satsuki Decoder Pack 184.108.40.206
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an audio/video auto-installable filters and decoder for windows 2k/XP/2k3.
Satsuki Decoder Pack is an audio/video auto-installable filters and decoder for windows 2k/XP/2k3/2k8/vista/seven (French, English, Serbian latin, Duch, Russian).
- The purpose of this pack is to decode most of video files.
- This pack contain only filters and decoders (with some exceptions), it avoid conflict.
- This pack is free with no spyware or ad-ware.
If you already have quicktime installed you don't need to install Quicktime alternative.
To install the Satsuki Decoder Pack download the Decoder Pack and then launch installation of Satsuki.Decoder.Pack.
If you want to play streaming quicktime files without quicktime installed on your computer, you must install quicktime alternative lite.
This pack can connect itself to internet while installation to check if a new version is online.
This pack check if a newer version is already installed and if the O.S is compatible.
This pack auto associate the video, audio and dvd files the player of your choice.
To configure accurately the decoder pack's filter you can use the config panel provided with the pack witch can:
- Enable or disable filters
- Configure filters
- Backup filters settings
- Do associations of files with players
If you want you can do a silent install, it's as in decoder pack 3.x.x.x:
- Do a standard install of Satsuki Decoder Pack.
- Go into Satsuki Decoder Pack install folder (program filessatsuki decoder pack).
- Copy "satsukidecodersettings.ini" file.
- Paste "satsukidecodersettings.ini" in the Satsuki.Decoder.Pack.220.127.116.11.exe executable folder.
- To do a silent install you now just need to use the command line "Satsuki.Decoder.Pack.18.104.22.168.exe /S" to reproduce the same install silently (for the player the settings remain by on mpc for videos and by default for the other file to avoid bad associations in the case of an uninstalled player).
Contents of Decoder Pack:
- Video player - Media player classic Home cinéma
- Multiformats decoder - FFdshow (divx/xvid/x264....)
- Realmedia decoder - Realmediasplitter, HFE2
- Mpeg2/DVD decoder - FFdshow
- VP3 decoder - FFdshow
- VP6 decoder - FFdshow
- VP7 decoder - VP7dec
- Subtitles decoder - VSFilter
- AC3/DTS decoder - Ac3filter
- AAC/AAC+ (v2) decoder - FFdshow
- MPC decoder - RLMPCdec
- APE decoder - RLAPEdec
- OFR decoder - RLOFRdec
- Flac decoder - FFdshow
- TTA decoder - FFdshow
- AVI decoder - Gabest avi splitter
- OGM decoder - FFdshow
- MP4 decoder - Haali
- MPC's audio selector is now activated by default to avoid multi-audio bugs.
- EVR is now the selected renderer in 1-clic installation to avoid lag on slow pc configuration.
- Updated FFdshow 1.3.45.00
- Updated Vsfilter 22.214.171.124.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: