VitaminSEE 0.7.2 for Mac OS X
VitaminSEE is an image viewer for OSX that focuses on interface responsiveness and speed.
VitaminSEE is an image viewer for OSX that focuses on interface responsiveness and speed. It offers a clean interface and fast load times. VitaminSEE will automatically thumbnail your images, optionally saving them with the files.
* VitaminSEE is quick. Iíve strived to make this the fastest image viewer available for the Mac.
* VitaminSEE automatically thumbnails your images. These thumbnails are used not only by VitaminSEE, but also by the Finder.
* VitaminSEE allows you to quickly organize your pictures into different directories with itís integrated Sort Manager.
* VitaminSEE allows you to tag your pictures with keywords.
* When I upgraded to IconFamily 0.9.1, I forgot to port my changes that would restore a fileís modification date. Fix this so building a thumbnail of a file does set the modification date.
* Back/Forward will now focus on the file/folder you were on previously, instead of always starting at the beginning of the list.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.