PureFTPd Manager 1.7 for Mac OS X
A free (BSD), secure, production-quality and standard-conformant FTP server based upon Troll-FTPd.
PureFTPd Manager 1.6 bundles pure-ftpd 1.0.21 (for Mac 10.3 and above)
* Displays your server public IP address so it's more easy for you to give it to your friends
* Splits upload and download bandwidth usage
* Date & Time are now properly adjusted to your time zone
* The transfer graphical view handles uploads and downloads separately
* Logs can be converted periodically to HTML or CSV files
* Filenames are correctly decoded
* If you use PureDB (most likely scenario) you can activate / deactivate user account in a single-click
* Minor Virtual folder browser improvements
* The logging preferences pane has been improved to let you configure the periodical log conversion process with ease
* Anonymous base directory can be modified from the Anonymous preference pane
* The uninstaller can now automatically remove the ftp anonymous user and the system user and group (usually ftpvirtual and ftpgroup) your virtual users are mapped to.
· Previous releases of PureFTPd Manager (1.6.x) lost the ability to save window size and position along with toolbar customization. This release fixes this bug.
· New gradient window background and unified toolbar look (for Mac OS 10.4).
User Manager / Anonymous Preference Pane
· Virtual Folders list was not refreshed when a virtual user's home directory was changed.
Logging Preference Pane / HTML Statistics generation
· Bug fix for monthly totals calculation.
Server Option Preference Pane
· You can now define your recursion levels limit in response to ls and ls -R commands.
· More French localization fix... still no French documentation.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.