Swift Publisher for Mac 3.3.2
Page layout application for designing and printing colorful flyers, newsletters, brochures, letterheads, etc.
Thousands of images and designs 23.000 high quality images, 100 unique masks and about 100 professionally designed templates (flyers, brochures, letterheads, newsletters, catalogs, etc.) is what you need for creating high-impact documents. Insert images in many supported formats — TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS from your computer, network or apply your iPhoto pictures using iPhoto integration.
Advanced page layout Flow text from column to column or to another page entirely. Adjustable layout guides are convenient for precise object placement. Text Wrap feature will be helpful if you need to combine graphics and text on a page. Take advantage of rotating each page of your multipage document on a fly. Switching between Background and Foreground layers enables you to create and edit complicated designs.
Simple to use Swift Publisher makes page layout process fun, easy and intuitive. Choose one of ready-made templates, use a set of editing tools to control transparency, tiling, apply masks and fills, crop images, and enjoy the result. Want to share your stunning documents? Using Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) capabilities, you can make adjustable export to PDF, also export to TIFF and JPG available.
- The program can now automatically check for available updates and download if necessary;
- Object dimensions on the screen are now more accurate for 100% zoom setting;
- Fixed the problem with incorrect page order when printing booklets in the Imposition mode;
- Option-clicking with the Text tool now correctly inserts a page-width text box under 10.6;
- Inserting a page-width text box with the Text tool and the Option key now works correctly under 10.6;
- “Locking” a tool by a double-click now works correctly under OS X 10.6;
- Fixed the problem with margins not being saved for linked text boxes on the second and further pages;
- Minor bug fixes and corrections in templates.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.