Hardware Monitor 4.97 for Mac OS X
Hardware Monitor is an application to read out all available hardware sensors in Macintosh computers.
Currently more than 100 different Macintosh hardware sensors and more than 200 hard drive temperature sensors are supported.
This is a small maintenance update which only enhances minor issues in the user interface:
- The menu-bar display will now be highlighted when the menu is open.
- It is now possible to delete the full sensor preferences set of a remotely monitored computer by a single mouse click when that machine has been taken offline and is no longer connected to the local computer.
- Corrects a scaling issue affecting the display of history curves when a long term history display had been zoomed out and the window width resulted in a horizontal time sampling resolution between 1 and 2 minutes per pixel.
- The resize behavior of the remote connection window was optimized.
- Enhanced compatibility of the disk saver feature with Mac OS X Jaguar.
- The internal hard drive sensor of Maxtor MaXLine Pro 500 (7H500F0) drives is now also detected by PPC-based Macintosh systems.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: