Currently more than 100 different Macintosh hardware sensors and more than 200 hard drive temperature sensors are supported.
This is a small maintenance update which only enhances minor issues in the user interface:
- The menu-bar display will now be highlighted when the menu is open.
- It is now possible to delete the full sensor preferences set of a remotely monitored computer by a single mouse click when that machine has been taken offline and is no longer connected to the local computer.
- Corrects a scaling issue affecting the display of history curves when a long term history display had been zoomed out and the window width resulted in a horizontal time sampling resolution between 1 and 2 minutes per pixel.
- The resize behavior of the remote connection window was optimized.
- Enhanced compatibility of the disk saver feature with Mac OS X Jaguar.
- The internal hard drive sensor of Maxtor MaXLine Pro 500 (7H500F0) drives is now also detected by PPC-based Macintosh systems.