TeamTalk is a conferencing system which enables a group of people to collaborate and share information
Every member of a group can communicate with other members in real time using both audio and video. All that is needed is a microphone and a web camera.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time audio and video conversations
- Share desktop applications
- File sharing
- Instant text messaging
- Private rooms/channels for every group of users
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- Push-to-talk and voice activation
- Record conversations to disk
- Standalone server for both LAN and Internet environments
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired
Having these features available makes TeamTalk an excellent choice for online presentations, attending meetings or just do every day chit-chat with friends or collegues, whether they are next door or around the globe.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.