Snard is the Swiss Army Knife of launcher programs. It provides many of the functionalities of the old Apple and Application menus, yet it can be customized to your heart's content.
Snard can be used as a system menu, hot key activated popup menu or you can assign individual Snard items via hot keys - for even quicker access. Maximize your Mac OS X navigation experience, and try Snard today.
- Easily Open Applications as root
- Option-Select an Application in the Snard menu
- Use the "Open App as Root..." Menu Item
- Flexible Menu access - Snard works the way you want it to work
- Option-Space shows the Snard menu under mouse pointer
- Use from the Menu bar
- Use Hot Keys to access items - open worksets/files/applications, and paste snippets from your keyboard
- Perform a search locally or internet wide using Sherlock
- Use Worksets to specify a list of files to open with one click of the mouse
- Easily access all your System Preferences
- Organize items into Groups for easy access
- Place your favorite folders in Snard for quick access
- Quickly enter text using Snippets
- Add and launch URLs directly from Snard
- Snard is Multiple Monitor aware
- Location menu - quickly access recent servers and favorites
- Preferences menu - quickly access all your system preferences.
* Added tooltips to most preference options
* Fixed dimmed folder bug
* Fixed issue with aliases in submenus
* Updated core file handling code