CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
- Name and number
- Core stepping and process
- Core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Supported instruction sets
- Cache information
- Vendor, model and revision
- BIOS model and date
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor
- Graphic interface
- Frequency and timings
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table
- Windows and DirectX version
- Improved support of Intel Silvermont (Bay Trail)
- New validation
CPU-Z 1.65 is out. That new release adds the support of the following processors:
- AMD Opteron X1150 and X2150.
- AMD FX-9590 and FX-9370.
- Intel 4xxxHQ "Crystalwell" CPUs.
- Intel Pentium "Haswell" G3430, G3420, G3220.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.