RegRun NIVA is excellent tool kit for protecting your computer against viruses or Trojans or spyware or Adware parasites. The NIVA uses the newest technology in the world. Fight with the bad guys by the most powerful weapon.
What you should know about NIVA?
NIVA is not an antivirus in a common sense. It does not scan your disk and detect/cure using signature database. There are a lot of antiviral software that you can choose. RegRun NIVA checks all Windows startup holes and it can detect and remove any UNKNOWN virus. The modern viruses spreads to the millions computers in the world for a pair days. First, a virus kills an antivirus and disables a way to update the antiviral databases.
RegRun NIVA prevents a virus auto start. Later you can clean your computer by antivirus to remove virus according files and registry records.
RegRun NIVA resolves three main tasks:
- Makes backups of the registry and important files. Restores a computer even if it does not boot.
- Detects a virus in your computer.
- Removes a virus from your computer.
- "Safe deleting" feature allows a user to restore the system files deleted by mistake using virus scan.
- Updated for fixing new Windows startup vulnerabilities.
- Updated UnHackMe for removal modern rootkits.
- Added feature for quick disabling autorun on the fixed and flash drives (in the Start Control, "Features" menu). Required for protecting against flash stick viruses.
- Added an option for hiding Partizan welcome messages (Start Control, "Features", "Partizan" menu.
- Updated "Detailed System Report".