Dr. DivX 2.0.0 final
This download contains Dr. DivX, the official DivX encoding application from the creators of DivX.
Dr. DivX was designed to let anyone from the widest eyed newbie to the most grizzled expert create high-quality DivX video from any source in just 3 easy steps. Just choose your video, select your settings and click encode. Once encoded into DivX video, you can store entire video libraries on your hard drive without gobbling up precious storage space.
Now you can post your video online, burn it to a CD or email it to your friends. And, with a DivX Certified DVD player, you can watch your DivX movies right on your living room TV.
• New features:
- Add a plugin to delete source file after encoding
- Add a plugin to shutdown the system after encoding
- Add a plugin to publish encoded file to Stage6
- Inject version info into .dll and .exe
• Bugs fixed:
- Fix a crash when the DivX uninstall key is not present.
- Make sure the analysis in the batch also see the global modulo parameters.
- More meaningful error messages when an input file cannot be used.
- Make the Add button on by default so that it's faster to add a plugin.
- Allow selecting more than one job at a time to reorder and remove jobs.
- Handle multiple file drag and drop for .vob files. For all others, choose only first file.
- Delete only files that the Dr. created during install.
- Handle localised output directory names.
- Check for compatible DivX codec after install and during program startup.
- Get the video preview as soon as the fast analysis is done.
- Fix version update checks on international locale systems.
Important: You must uninstall the previous build (RC3 or earlier) of Dr. DivX. Do a "Dr.DivX Reset" after installing. If you have old job files, you need to lose them. The new build will crash if you try to use the old job files with it.
- Dr. DivX can be purchased at a discount from trial mode if a registered version of DivX Pro is installed
- Dr. DivX 1.0.6 now supports Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Dr. DivX 1.0.6 now includes DivX Pro 5.2.1
- Dr. DivX 1.0.6 now includes DivX Player 2.5.5
- An issue where Dr. DivX would ignore custom crop settings
- An issue where the update application detected the registered version of Dr. DivX as a trial version
- An issue where the audio decoder sometimes interfered with other installed software
- An issue where pressing "Enter" on the registration screen closed the window instead of submitting information
- An issue where "Keep AC3" and "Boost Audio" could be selected together
- An issue where a registered version of Dr. DivX 1.0.5 would show up as a trial in Auto Update
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: