Interarchy 10.04 for Mac OS X
Interarchy is the standard in file-transfer software for Macintosh users running Mac OS X.
Interarchy has received two Macworld Eddy nominations and many glowing reviews. Interarchy has been entirely revamped for Mac OS X, bringing new heights of power and versatility to its users. With Interarchy you can efficiently and reliably fetch, edit, or transmit files to any kind of Internet server using FTP, SFTP, or HTTP. Common uses include setting up Web sites, long-distance transfer of data, or remote server administration. Interarchy also supports other common Internet protocols including ping, traceroute, DNS lookup, and packet sniffing.
Because Interarchy is standards-compliant, it will work with servers running on any operating system, including Windows and Unix. Interarchy allows you to easily control every aspect of the file transfer process. It gives you auxiliary testing tools to help diagnose connection problems with your server. It offers a variety of automation features that allow you to cache, group, queue, delay, and repeat transfers, all within a familiar Mac OS Finder-like interface. Interarchy integrates tightly with your Web browser, the Finder, text and image editors, and other tools to let you get your job done easily.
- Fully Mac OS X native (carbon events and native core networking).
- Tabbed Browsing (just like Safari).
- Bookmark Bar (just like Safari).
- Icon view (to complement list view and column view).
- Auto Uploads automatically upload files to their correct location.
- Full bookmark management system, including FTP Disks, Rendezvous,
- Bookmarks, Address Book, Scheduled and Startup items.
- Full internal file mapping support, with Get Info, Edit With, and more.
- Full support for local files (file listings, checking local web sites).
- Full support for dragging between windows (FTP, SFTP, File, HTTP).
- Toolbars everywhere.
- A single combined Transfers window.
- Enhanced scheduling.
- Enhanced Check Web Site including options, local sites and warnings.
- Enhanced mirroring with progress reporting.
- History menu showing recent actions.
- Combined Network Host Info with Ping, DNS, MX, and registrar information.
- Full network traffic watching with detailed packet display.
- Full networking support with Trace Route, Network Connections, Network Status, Port Scan.
- Bandwidth monitoring with graph.
- Full support for printing.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.