Zoom Player's fullscreen navigation interface is based on a simple 5-Key system (up/down/left/right/select). The 5-key system gives you easy access and navigation to such interfaces as Media Library, File Browsing, Playlist, Color Control, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more. The system's simplicity makes it ideal for users with no previous computer experience. Using our powerful Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance.
With Zoom Player, you can instantly Convert any PC into a Home Entertainment Center or Home Theater PC (HTPC) with no requirement for specialized hardware or operating system (Zoom Player runs on every version of Windows).
- Decrypted Blu-Ray Movie playback with Subtitle support.
- Video Wall (Span a single video across multiple monitors).
- Create custom Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- Scene-Cut (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
- Non-Linear 16:9 (widescreen) / 4:3 (fullscreen) video scaling
- GuardDog (Automatically restart Zoom Player if the player becomes unresponsive).
- Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns by slowly moving the video image every few seconds).
- HTML, Flash and QuickTime Interactivity (Browse content from within Zoom Player, bypassing standard media controls).
Supported Video Formats:
DVD, BluRay (Decrypted Main Movie playback), AVI, QuickTime (MOV/HDMOV), XVID, DIVX, Windows Media (WMV/ASF), Flash Video (FLV), Flash (SWF), Cellphone 3GPP (3GP/3G2), CamCorder (MOD/TOD), Ogg Movie (OGM), Theora (OGV), Real Media (RM/RMVB), VideoCD (VCD), Super VideoCD (SVCD), MPEG (MPG), MPEG2 Program (M2V/VOB/MOD), MPEG2 Transport (TS/TP/TSP/TRP/M2T/M2TS/MTS/PVA/TOD), MPEG4 (SP/ASP), H.264 (MPEG4 AVC), MPEG4 ISO (MP4), Matroska (MKV), Media Center DVR (DVR-MS), VP3, VP6, VP7, Digital Video (DV), Motion JPEG (MJPEG), FLIC (FLI/FLC).
Supported Audio Formats:
MP3, Windows Media (WMA), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), OGG Vorbis (OGG), Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC), CD-Audio (CDA), Dolby Digital (AC3), Cell Phone (AMR), Digital Theatre Surround (DTS), LPCM, Monkey Audio (APE), Real Media (RA), MusePack (MPC), OptimFROG (OFR), Shorten (SHN), True Audio (TTA), WavPack (WV), Apple Lossless Audio Coding (ALAC), MIDI, Matroska (MKA), Wave Audio (WAV), SHOUTcast (Streaming), AIFF, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, UMX.
Supported Interactive Formats:
DVD, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Flash (SWF).
Supported Image Formats:
JPEG (JPG), PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, WMF, EMF, JFIF, RLE, WIN, VST, VDA, TGA, ICB, TIFF, FAX, EPS, PCX, PCC, SCR, RPF, RLA, SGI, BW, PSD, PDD, PPM, PGM, PBM, CEL, PIC, PCD, CUT, PSP, PN.
- Pressing Alt+"A" to open the Audio decoder configuration page when no media is loaded, now tries to show the LAV Audio decoder instead of ffdshow's audio decoder. If LAV Filters are not installed the ffdshow audio decoder will open instead.
- Fixed a small cosmetic glitch when maximizing the audio skin.