BitPim 1.0 for Mac OS X
Python-based app that allows you to view and manipulate data on LG VX4400/VX6000 as well as many Sanyo Sprint cell phones.
This includes the PhoneBook, Calendar, WallPapers, RingTones (functionality varies by phone), and the embedded Filesystem for most Qualcomm CDMA chipset-based phones (expert users).
Note: You should to use the test releases if you have any phone other than the LG VX4400, with the LG VX4400 you should use this version. Also, straight USB cables for the LG VX4400 phone WILL result in errors.
• Audiovox CDM-8900
• Sanyo SCP-4900
• Sanyo SCP-5300
• Sanyo SCP-5500
• Sanyo SCP-7200
• Sanyo SCP-8100
• Other CDMA phones
· Bug fix: LG VX-8100/8300/8500/8600/8700: non-existing calendar file raised exception during calendar send.
· Bug fix: LG VX-8700: bad phone file date crashed BitPim.
· Bug fix: Motorola E815/E815m/V3c/V3cm auto-detection.
· Bug fix (Linux): Contact entry editor does not work properly with 2 or more ringtones or wallpapers.
· Bug fix: Samsung SCH-A930/A950: Calendar time off by 1 hour.
· New phone support: LG VX-9400.
· Maintenance: LG VX-8700: updated default image resolutions.
· Maintenance (Linux): Auto port detection and phone detection.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.