A very simple and powerfull tool for making dvd rips.
AutoGK is THE tool for DivX / XviD backup utility. With support of DVDs, MPEG2 (such as DVB captures and transport streams), MPEG1 sources along with AVI/DV sources encoding into your favourite MPEG4 format was never as easy as now!
- DVD/VOBs(unencrypted from hdd), MPEG2, MPEG1, transport streams (including multi-program ones) and AVI/DV input sources
- XviD or DivX(5/6) output formats
- AC3, DTS, PCM, MPA input audio tracks
- AC3, DTS, MPA, CBR/VBR MP3 output audio tracks
- two audio tracks in AVI
- external (vobsub) or internal (burnt-in) subtitles (with support of forced subs)
- HDTV input/output resolutions(upto 1920x***) and frame rates (50/60fps)
- automatic crop and resize based on compressibility of the source to achieve best results
- automatic detection of input source: PAL, NTSC, FILM, HYBRID
- automatic deinterlacer and IVTC
- automatic split into CD-sized chunks for main video and external subs
- XviD build updated to CVS 25/07/07
- DGMpgDec updated to version 1.4.9
- avisynth updated to version 2.5.7
- filters updated to latest versions
- colormatrix uses multiple threads on multiple CPUs
- added hidden option to hide DGIndex
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.