ATITool 0.27 Beta 4
ATITool (beta) is an overclocking utility designed for ATI video cards.
ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI and NVIDIA video cards. Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks.
* No limits overclocking.
* Support for overclocking for NVIDIA cards.
* Adjustment of GPU and memory voltage (when supported by VGA card).
* Tweaking of memory timings (most ATI cards).
* Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
* Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards).
* Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
* Artifact scanning mode to test for stability.
* Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
* Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
* Extract video card BIOS to file for backup purposes.
* 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
* Gamma control
* Full Vista and XP64 support
* Support for all ATI RV6xx ASICs
* No changes to R600 support in this build
* Better support for multiple adapters
* Latest NVIDIA non-WHQL drivers with some G8x cards not supported
* Better handling of clock step sizes
* Fixed vertex/pixel/unified shader reporting
* Added detection for about 20 older and newer ATI ASICs
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.