As featured in:
- CPU and GPU Availability and Pricing Update: April 2021
- Nvidia Resizable BAR Tested, Benchmarked
- GeForce RTX 3070 vs. Radeon RX 6700 XT: 45 Game Benchmark
Auto-Optimize Your Games
Want to know the best settings to play your games? GeForce Experience will figure it out for you. GeForce Experience connects you to NVIDIA’s cloud datacenter to download optimal game settings tailored to your PC based on your CPU, GPU and monitor. Optimal settings maximize image quality while maintaining great performance so you get the best experience. A built-in interactive screenshot viewer helps you learn more about each setting and their benefits.
Keep Drivers Up To Date
The GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
Performance Panel & One-Click Automatic GPU Tuning
Now out of beta, the new “Performance” panel allows you to monitor your GPU and show them on your screen. For RTX 30 and RTX 20 class desktop GPUs, there’s a new automatic tuner which finds the best overclock settings using an advanced scanning algorithm, and manages your GPU tuning profile for you. Access this panel by pressing [Alt+Z] and clicking on “Performance”.
NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer Enhancements
Last September, we introduced a new technology called NVIDIA Reflex that reduces system latency in competitive games such as Overwatch, Valorant, Fortnite, and more. Along with this technology, we also introduced 360Hz G-SYNC esports displays featuring an innovative tool to measure latency called the Reflex Latency Analyzer. We’ve been listening to the community's feedback on the analyzer and have implemented a number of software features to make measuring latency easier and more precise. First, you can now log all your performance monitoring data to a CSV file - including latency stats from Reflex Latency Analyzer. Second, Reflex Latency Analyzer users can now choose how many samples they would like to average and reset those averages on demand. To get started, press [Alt+Z] -> Settings -> “Performance Monitoring Settings” to bind keys and change settings.
New One-Click HDR Screenshot Capture
GeForce Experience adds support for quick HDR screenshot capture on over 300+ Ansel-supported games. Press [Alt+F1] to save your HDR screenshot in JXR format while playing on your HDR monitor. Try the HDR+WCG Image Viewer from the Microsoft Store for accurate viewing of HDR screenshots.
Freestyle and Ansel support added for 25 games with the latest Game Ready Driver including:
9 Monkeys of Shaolin, Aim Lab, Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Creeper World 4, Dyson Sphere Program, Evil Genius 2: World Domination, Firefighting Simulator - The Squad, Genshin Impact, Heroes of the Three Kingdoms 8, Hitman III, Home Behind 2, KINGDOM HEARTS III, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, Leaf Blower Revolution - Idle Game, Little Nightmares II, Nioh 2 The Complete Edition, osu!, Outriders, Skul: The Hero Slayer, Tale of Immortal, The Riftbreaker, Valheim, Werewolf The Apocalypse Earthblood, Yakuza 3 Remastered, and Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Optimal settings support added for 20 new games including:
9 Monkeys of Shaolin, Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Creeper World 4, Dyson Sphere Program, Firefighting Simulator - The Squad, Firework, Heroes of the Three Kingdoms 8, HITMAN 3, Home Behind 2, Leaf Blower Revolution - Idle Game, Lineage Remastered, Little Nightmares II, Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition, OUTRIDERS , Person 5 Strikers, Skul: The Hero Slayer, Tale of Immortal (鬼谷八荒), The Medium, Valheim, and Yakuza 3 Remastered.
- GeForce Experience now defaults to NVIDIA Broadcast camera if it is enabled.
- Patched to the latest NVIDIA software security updates.
- Fixed issues related to the performance tuning.
Previouse release notes
Use Hundreds of ReShade Filters with Freestyle and Ansel
GeForce Experience is the easiest way to customize the look of your gameplay with Freestyle Game Filters and to capture beautiful photographs with Ansel Photo Mode. With the latest Game Ready Driver and GeForce Experience update, gamers can tap into hundreds of ReShade filters and easily apply them in their favorite games using Freestyle or Ansel in-game overlay. Read more about this update here.
Newly Optimized Games
GeForce Experience takes the hassle out of PC gaming by configuring your game’s graphics settings for you. To optimize your game, go to the Games Tab, click on the game tile, and hit “Optimize”. The following games are now supported: Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Blair Witch, Borderlands 3, Chernobylite, Children of Morta, Code Vein, Control, Cube World, Deliver Us The Moon, eFootball PES 2020, FIFA 20, Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, Gears 5, Greedfall, GRID, Hunt Showdown, Madden NFL 20, Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered, ONINAKI, Planetside Arena, Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, Remnant: From the Ashes, SCP: Secret Laboratory, Silver Chains, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, The Isle, The Surge 2, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, UBOAT, and Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor was missing from recording.
- Fixed an issue where a game is minimized when enabling the in-game overlay.
- Fixed an issue where screenshot was not working after closing HDCP content playback.
- Fixed an issue where FPS counter was flickering in the XBox game bar window.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate game detection if drive root "C:" was added to scan path.
Apply Freestyle Game Filter for 350 more games
- Press [Alt+F3] to apply post-processing filters to your games while you play. Freestyle is now supported in 350 more games, including Wolfenstein: Youngblood, No Man’s Sky, Gears 5, Resident Evil 2, and F1 2019. We also added a new improved sharpen filter so you can further enhance the details of your games.
Newly Optimized Games
- GeForce Experience takes the hassle out of PC gaming by configuring your game’s graphics settings for you. To optimize your game, go to the Games Tab, click on the game tile, and hit “Optimize.” The following games are now supported: Wolfenstein Youngblood, Dota Underlords, F1 2019, The Sinking City, BATTALION 1944, Gloomhaven, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Pathologic 2, Rune 2, Observation, Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation, Blood of Steel, and Attack on Titan 2.
- Reduced number of background processes and memory footprint by consolidating processes. This also reduces the chances of encountering a “Something went wrong” error.
- Improved Facebook Live streaming security protocol. Now updated to Secure RTMP (RTMPS).
- Removed upload to Facebook due to deprecation of partner APIs.
- Broadcast to Twitch now requires 2 factor authentication.
- Fixed an issue where the game is minimized when enabling the in-game overlay.
- Fixed an issue where audio was cut off from the end of an Instant Replay recording.
- Fixed an issue where FPS counter appeared in the Start Menu after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Patched to the latest NVIDIA software security updates.
- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- Age of Wushu (九阴真经)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Arma 2 (inc. expansions)
- Arma III
- Assassin's Creed 3
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- Batman: Arkham City
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield 4
- Bioshock Infinite
- Blade and Soul
- Borderlands 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- Company of Heroes 2
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Counter-Strike Online (反恐精英Online)
- Counter-Strike: Source
- CrossFire: Rival Factions
- Crysis 2
- Crysis 3
- Dead Island: Riptide
- Dead Space 3
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Diablo III
- Dirt 3
- Dirt Showdown
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Dragon Nest (龙之谷)
- Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter
- Dungeon Striker
- DOTA 2
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- F1 2012
- F1 2013
- Fable III
- Fallout New Vegas
- Fallout 3
- Far Cry 3
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- FIFA 12
- FIFA 13
- FIFA 14
- Football Manager 2013
- Glorious Mission Online (光荣使命)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (incl. "Episodes from Liberty City")
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- GRID 2
- Gu Jian Qi Tan 2 (古剑奇谭二)
- Heroes of Newerth
- Heroes Three Kingdoms (英雄三国)
- Hitman Absolution
- JX Online 3 (剑侠情缘3)
- Just Cause 2
- League of Legends
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Lost Planet 3
- Lu Ding Ji (鹿鼎记)
- Marvel Heroes
- Mass Effect 3
- Max Payne 3
- Mechwarrior Online
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Metro 2033
- Metro: Last Light
- NBA 2K13
- NBA 2K Online
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
- Need for Speed: Shift
- Payday 2
- Planetside 2
- Portal 2
- Qian Nv You Hun (倩女幽魂)
- QQ Dance 2 (QQ炫舞2)
- QQSM ( 全球使命)
- Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm
- Remember Me
- Resident Evil 6
- Resident Evil: Revelations
- Saints Row: The Third
- Saints Row IV
- Sleeping Dogs
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
- Shift 2: Unleashed
- Shogun 2: Total War
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Star Trek 2013
- Star Wars The Old Republic
- StarCraft II
- Team Fortress 2
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- The Secret World
- The Sims 3
- The Sims Medieval
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- Tomb Raider
- Torchlight II
- Total War: Rome II
- Tian Long Ba Bu (天龙八部)
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- Wargame: Airland Battle
- War Thunder
- World Of Tanks
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
- World of Warplanes
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Xiao Ao Jiang Hu (笑傲江湖OL)
- Yu Long Zai Tian (御龙在天)
Recent GeForce Experience news
Software similar to GeForce Experience 5
All your favorite communities, friends, and games, all in one place.
Top streaming platform for Twitch, YouTube, & Facebook. Grow with cloud-based Streamlabs Open Broadcast Software (OBS), alerts, overlays, bot, tipping, & merch.
Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Download and start streaming quickly and easily on Windows, Mac or Linux.
More similar downloads