XnConvert is a cross-platform batch image-converter and resizer with a powerful and ease of use experience. All common picture and graphics formats are supported (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR) as well as supporting over 500 other image formats.
Also available within the batch operations include rotating, adding of watermarks, adding of text along with many image-adjustment features such as brightness, shadows and more.
XnConvert is free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are available.
Combine and choose between more than 80 different operations including:
- Metadata Editing.
- Transforms: Rotate, Crop, Resize, ...
- Adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, ...
- Filters: Blur, Emboss, Sharpen, ...
- Effects: Masking, Watermark, Vignetting, ...
- Watch folders for new or updated images and automatically apply a custom set of edits.
XnConvert is Multi-platform, it is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
XnConvert is Multilingual, it includes more than 20 different translations.
It offers powerful features in an easy to use interface providing convenient drag & drop functionality.
XnConvert is compatible with more than 500 formats and Export to about 70 different file formats.
- 1691: [Bug] Problem with Ghostscript 9.50
- 1670: [New] Offset tool - viewtopic.php?t=37552
- 1669: [New] Unsharp Mask
- 1619: [New] Webp: Presets
- 1613: [New] Use Windows HEIC WIC decoder/encoder - viewtopic.php?t=39108
- 1612: [New] JPEG-XR export does not work - viewtopic.php?t=38401
- 1611: [New] Batch convert: Reorder items - viewtopic.php?t=38798
- 1606: [New] Automatic crop: edges selection - viewtopic.php?t=38015
- 1600: [New] DDS Bcn compression
- 1599: [New] Libjpeg 2.0.3
- 1581: [New] XIM format - read support
- 1686: [Bug] Batch Convert: Output path - viewtopic.php?t=39503
- 1685: [Bug] webP & metadata settings - viewtopic.php?t=39479
- 1681: [Bug] Batch Convert: ICC not kept for PNG - viewtopic.php?t=39376
- 1675: [Bug] PSD fix alpha channel setting - viewtopic.php?t=39254
- 1659: [Bug] Batch convert: Use CPU Core's - limited to last used setting - viewtopic.php?t=38669
- 1625: [Bug] WebP: target file size not used - viewtopic.php?t=39155
- 1622: [Bug] Batch Convert: Resize - Longest/shortest & percent
- 1621: [Bug] TIFF - viewtopic.php?t=38180
- 1592: [Bug] Batch convert + "Use CPU Cores" very slow to start with 30,000 images - viewtopic.php?t=38943
- 1584: [New] Batch convert: Hot folders without auto processing - viewtopic.php?t=38825
- 1583: [Bug] Batch convert: Preview not updated - viewtopic.php?t=38856