This new version of Precision is built for the latest Nvidia graphics cards and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic tuning.
- Exclusive features for EVGA graphics cards! These features will automatically enable on an EVGA graphics card:
- DirectX 12 OSD Support – See the on screen display on DirectX 12 games.
- EVGA GeForce 10 Series Only - EVGA OC ScannerX Integration – Automatically find your optimal voltage/frequency curve!
- K-Boost Function – Maximize your clocks with this exclusive feature.
- Select EVGA Cards - RGB LED control (on EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 FTW)
- Full support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control
- Linear mode gives you one click overclocking
- Use the Scan mode to find the optimal voltage/frequency curve for your card!
- Full support for Microsoft DirectX 12 (EVGA card required)
- OSD interface with RGB color support
- GPU, Memory and Voltage Control
- Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey
- In game screenshot hotkey supports BMP and JPG
- Much more
What's New XOC:
- Fixed Power and Memory fan increased fanspeeds when starting Precision XOC or switching skins.
- Fixed GPU fan not allowing software fan curve when starting Precision XOC or switching skins.
- Improvements to EVGA Z10 keyboard compatibility.
- Fan curve improvements.
- Various bug fixes and GUI improvements.
What's new EVGA Precision X1 Beta:
EVGA Precision X1 0.3.11 BETA
- Improved GeForce GTX 10 Series support
- Improved support for EVGA HYBRID cards
- Fix profile crash issue
- OC Scanner Improvements
- Adds support for Traditional / Simplified Chinese language
Introducing EVGA Precision X1. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new EVGA Precision X1 software is faster, easier and better than ever. When paired with an NVIDIA Turing graphics card, the new EVGA Precision X1 will unleash its full potential with a built in overclock scanner, adjustable frequency curve and RGB LED control. Please note this version ONLY supports GeForce RTX graphics cards. GeForce GTX support coming soon.
New OC Scanner
- Test the next generation of EVGA's GPU stress testing utility with additional testing options and test modes.
Multi-GPU Fan Control
- Adjust the fan speed, fan curve, or simply set a profile. Adjust the fans on each of your graphics cards using a more simplified interface.*
- All-new RGB LED control for both graphics cards and NVLink Bridges!
Other Key Features
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards (GTX support coming soon)
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
- In game screenshot function.
System Requirements for beta:
- GeForce RTX Graphics Card (GTX support coming soon)
- Windows 10 64bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- GeForce GTX graphics card (EVGA card required for full version)
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Apps similar to EVGA Precision XOC 7
The easiest way to optimize your games and keep your Nvidia drivers up to date.
Introducing the next generation of GPU overclocking software: EVGA Precision X.
OverDrive offers custom performance and overclocking for novice and enthusiast users as well as an auto-clock option.