This new version of Precision is built for the latest Nvidia graphics cards and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic tuning. When paired with an NVIDIA Turing graphics card, the new EVGA Precision X1 will unleash its full potential with a built in overclock scanner, adjustable frequency curve and RGB LED control.
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards (GTX support coming soon)
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
- In game screenshot function.
New OC Scanner
Test the next generation of EVGA's GPU stress testing utility with additional testing options and test modes.
Multi-GPU Fan Control
Adjust the fan speed, fan curve, or simply set a profile. Adjust the fans on each of your graphics cards using a more simplified interface.*
All-new RGB LED control for both graphics cards and NVLink Bridges!
What's New XOC:
- Improvements to the "Apply Previous Settings on Load" option. Now when this option is selected without selecting "Start with OS", Precision will auto load the last applied settings on system start.
- System Requirements
- Supports GeForce RTX, Geforce GTX 16 Series, and GeForce GTX 10 Series Graphics Cards
- Windows 10 64-Bit
- Windows 8 64-Bit
Apps similar to EVGA Precision XOC 7
The easiest way to optimize your games and keep your Nvidia drivers up to date.
Introducing the next generation of GPU overclocking software: EVGA Precision X.
OverDrive offers custom performance and overclocking for novice and enthusiast users as well as an auto-clock option.