DVD Audio Ripper 6.7.0
DVD Audio Ripper is a software DVD movie soundtrack ripper which can rip DVD audio to mp3 or wav.
You can use DVD Audio Ripper to extract DVD audio and rip DVD movie soundtrack to mp3 and convert DVD to wav with complete sound effects.
DVD Audio Ripper has fast ripping speed which exceeds your expectation saves your time greatly. The concise interface ensures you can use it with ease even for the first time.
Helps you extract complete music info from DVD and provides you luxuriant sound effects.
- DVD to mp3 - Rip DVD audio to MP3;
- DVD to wav - Convert DVD movie soundtrack to WAV.
- Support AC3 and LPCM audio track.
- Support sample rate 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 48kHz to 44.1kHz downsampling.
• Rip by chapter(s)
DVD Audio Ripper will auto list all chapters in a DVD, then you can extract sound tracks by chapter easily;
• Rip by certain time or file size
If your DVD doesn't seperate music through chapters, you also can rip it by certain time or file size, for example rip DVD to MP3 every 5 minutes or every 5 MB.
• Extract DVD sound track quickly
DVD Audio Ripper can check your CPU type automatically, use your CPU fully that ensure you can rip your DVDs with the best ripping speed. DVD ripping isn't a time-consuming work any more!
• Supports DVDs as well as IFO files
Besids DVDs, DVD Audio Ripper also supports IFO files.
• Supports batch conversion
Select all chapters you want to rip and the software will automatically rip them one by one. And if you have more than one DVD-ROMs, DVD Audio Ripper also can rip DVDs from these DVD-ROMs at the same time.
• Provides you luxuriant sound effects
Extract complete music info from DVDs, and bring you perfect sound effects.
• Supports ID3 tag
DVD Audio Ripper permits you to edit music info for each file before rip them.
- This DVD audio converter supports concurrently setting divers output formats for one source, and all the profiles have been optimized for popular audio and video formats.
- More assistant tools are added in the latest DVD Audio Ripper such as, a Snapshot to take snapshot when previewing, a Bitrate Calculator to customize output file size, etc.
- Some new featured status settings are offered by ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper, so that you can make the DVD audio converter "Run Background", and set it at any one of five status options "After Ripping Done".
- The new version will automatically check updates, and you can choose to update right now or later.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.