Home › Downloads › Converters
Convert and burn your videos to DVD
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Supported video formats: DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MOV, AVI, WMV, WMV HD, DV, and more...
- Supported sources : existing files, digital camera, TV / Sat , capture card.
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes.
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, and more...
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX ) with color and font selection , and support tags ( italic,bold )
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your owns
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder ( typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie )
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control ( auto-start, loop etc )
- DVD Menu edition ( background, fond, color )
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Solving double pass issue
- 0002809: [Bug] audio not sync with video when 2pass enabled (wesson) * resolved.
- updated script, updater behaviour, and landing page for notification about keys
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.