Xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- New: added support for id3v2 tag TDRC (treat as year).
- New: added function to export files list with audio info (under Utilities/Export List To/txt (with audio info).
- New: added support for ISO/WavPack files.
- New: added option to exclude file names from processing (under Program Settings/Misc).
- New: added function to convert cover files (under Utilities/Convert cover files).
- New: added option to replace dots/dashes with dashes/dots (under Settings/Patterns/Additional Settings).
- New: added option to choose WMA codec (under WMA Settings).
- New: "skip bad frames" by default on for decoding dts streams.
- Fix: fixed issue when converting read only files to the same folder.
- Fix: fixed issue when converting files located on a removable drive (and also having temp folder set to removable drive) to the same folder.
- Fix: improved encoding detection for come CUE files.
- Fix: fixed issue with resampling/encoding to file-per-channel audio files with more than 8 channels.