Xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- Fixed issue when some WAV tags were not recognized by Explorer.
- New let lame.exe resample the input audio.
- New added functionality to add files from .txt file. See https://xrecode.com/wiki/index.php?title=Add_files_using_.txt_file for more info.
- New added functionality to save added files to .txt file. It's under Utilities (or right-click the source files and clock Utilities)/Export List To/txt.
- New DSD/DSF files will be converted to WavPack DSD files (only, when using wavpackdll.dll as encoder).
- Fix fixed error 183 while renaming file.
- Fix fixed issue when number of processed files in progress sometimes had incorrect value.
- Fix fixed AV error issue when extracting from some CUE/dsf files.
- Fix TRACK and TRACKTOTAL will be written into separate tags.
- Fix Fixed seek issue with some TTA tracks.
- Fix SACD volume setting was not taken into account when decoding DFF/DST/WavPack(DFF/DST) files.
- Fix fixed AV error while trying to normalize and merge DSD files .