MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.7
Program able to send commercial mailings to up to several hundreds of email addresses very easily.
MaxBulk Mailer is fast and fully customizable. It uses mailings as documents with configuration data, mailing text and mailing list built-in. Furthermore MaxBulk do Mail Merge using a complete customizable tags set.
With MaxBulk Mailer you will create, manage and send your own powerful, personalized marketing message to your customers and potential customers. MaxBulk Mailer is a software tool that you purchase once, no need to pay on a per-email basis to submission services.
- Send Text/HTML in a way client always shows the right format.
- Drag and drop support for mailing text and address list.
- Easy import/export address list files easy to use functions.
- Advanced parser and duplicates checking, also from clipboard.
- Powerful tools in order to rewrap and justify text.
- Preview function to check document appearance before sending.
- Full ISO-8859 support for international characters.
- Multiple customizable easy-to-use mail accounts.
- Permanent X-Mailer SMTP Header to avoid spamming uses.
- Attachment support. (Base64, UUEncode, BinHex, AppleSingle and AppleDouble)
- Complete SMTP log control.
- Full POP, APOP and ESMTP Authentication.
- E-mails can be sent all at once, grouped or using mail-merge tags.
- Custom tags for mail-merge.
- Mail scheduling (Mail delayed delivery).
- [Upg] Documents using the styled text format are now cross-platform.
- [Upg] The blacklist now accepts asterisk wildcards like peter@., .com, @hotmail. …
- [Upg] The application now comes with the App Nap feature disabled on Mac OS 10.9 (Maverick).
- [Chg] Italian tag 'Disattiva Abbonamento' replaced with 'Disattiva Abbonamento'.
- [Opt] Faster file list updating and processing thanks to new file displaying cache.
- [Fix] Problem when using LOGIN authentication and server doesn't explicitly specify what data has to be sent.
- [Fix] The preview with MLM and no recipients or no list no longer generates wrong URLs.
- [Fix] Document saving and loading security fix.
- [Fix] Problem when importing lists from settings file previously exported using the software.
- [Fix] MLM security problem.
- [Fix] Maverick (10.9) small fixes.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: