Windows Live Mail will allow you organize your life all in one place on your PC. Add and see multiple email accounts in Mail, like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail. Even see your email, calendars, and contacts when you don't have an Internet connection.
Add multiple email accounts to Mail See all of your email in one place. Simply type in an email address and password, follow a few more steps, and then you're ready to go!
Add events to your calendar from your inbox Add events to your calendar from your inbox using the calendar pane. Just type your event and it will show up immediately in your calendar.
Organize conversations Make it easier to find what you're looking for by turning on conversation view to see messages grouped together.
Send lots of photos in an email message Share your high-resolution photos with friends and family without filling up their inboxes so they can easily view and download photos.
Add multiple email accounts See all of your email in one place. Add email accounts by simply typing an email address and password, and following a few more steps - and then you're ready to go!
Make your email work for you Organize conversations and search right from your inbox to make things easier to find.
Send lots of photos Share your memories without filling up your recipients' inboxes. Send a photo email to share an album full of high-resolution photos on Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Speedy access to multiple e-mail accounts in one place (even AOL and Gmail)
- The power of desktop software with the flexibility of Web-based e-mail
- A way to get your newsgroups and RSS feeds as easily as you get e-mail
- The ability to compose, delete, and organize e-mail even when you're offline
- A massive 2 GB- of online inbox storage
- Address AutoComplete and other handy features to let you speed through your e-mail like never before
- The power to instantly add a Windows Live Spaces blog entry about any message
- Keep in touch with your Windows Live Messenger contacts right from inside the program
- Easy creation and editing of photo e-mails
- 2 GB = 2,000,000,000 bytes