Apimac Slideshow 9.7.2 for Mac OS X
Personalize your slide shows
Apimac Slide Show is a slideshow and presentation program for multimedia files, movies, sounds and pictures that allows you to quickly and easily create slideshow presentations and portfolios which can be distributed as free-standing programs for Mac and Windows.
It is fast to learn and easy to use. Apimac Slide Show lets you personalize a presentation, adapting it to the most varied needs. You can create presentations and slide shows that can be manually or automatically controlled and personalize the presentation with colored backgrounds, use multiple soundtracks and show images and movies along with their names and custom text.
Apimac Slide Show can handle a wide range of graphic and multimedia formats: QuickTime Movies, QuickTime VR Movies, MP3, MPEG, AutoDesk Animator (FLC), AIFF, AU, WAVE, DV, OpenDML audio files, and all the main graphic formats such as JPEG, TIFF, Pict, Photoshop, PNG, MacPaint, GIF, animated GIF, Windows Bitmap BMP and SGI.
Apimac Slide Show is a must for anyone who wants to distribute presentations or collections of movies and images on DVDs, CD-ROMs or any other digital medium.
The program is the perfect tool to make your own slide shows of images and movies: just drag and drop files or folders on the main window and click Play or create a free-standig slideshow to distribuite to both Mac and Windows.
Create slide show presentations with Apimac Slide Show is easy: add photos, video and personalize the presentation environment with colored backgrounds and multiple soundtracks, then distribuite it or use it in your computer.
Making Digital Portfolios
Apimac Slide Show is the best tool for photographers, illustrators, architects for creation of digital portfolios of high-quality still images to distribute on CD-ROMS and DVDs as Mac or Window free-standing application. Apimac Slide Show has the ability to show the IPTC, EXIF, and ICC info tags along with the name of the file during a presentation.
With Apimac Slide Show you can create slideshow presentations and portfolios that can be distributed as free-standing slideshow applications for either Mac or Windows. These stand-alone presentations are so easy to use that can be launched by just a simple double-click.
Apimac Slide Show is a must for anyone who wants to distribute presentations, portfolios or collections of movies and images on removable disks, CD-ROMs, DVDs or any other digital medium.
- Apimac Slide Show can handle a wide range of graphic and multimedia formats:
- QuickTime Movies
- QuickTime VR Movies
- AutoDesk Animator (FLC)
- OpenDML audio files
- animated GIF
- Windows Bitmap BMP
- Implemented support for multiple displays with the possibility to select a display for the audience with the show and one for the presenter with control palettes and slide notes.
- Implemented the creation of free-standing slideshow presentations that not requires QuickTime to run under Windows when using JPEG, GIF, BMP, MP3, WAV and MIDI files.
- Implemented slide notes which can be visible during the presentation as slide legend during the show, and as presenter palette editable in author mode.
- New full-customizable info window with a custom image, text (with font, colors, styles and alignement), web and email links.
- Possibility to automatically open a link at the end of the show.
- Slide legend improved with the possibility to show also the slide's note.
- Improved the quality of presentations under Windows.
- Improved the quality and performance of displaying previews in authors mode.
- Addressed all know bugs.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.