SiteSucker 2.4.4 for Mac OS X
SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads web sites from the Internet.
It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download an entire web site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your web sites for easy maintenance.
SiteSucker can download files unmodified or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line. Best of all, SiteSucker is free.
- Fixed a bug converting character entities.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Web URL field to change unnecessarily.
- Fixed a bug that caused file names to be modified even though the File Modification setting was set to None.
- Fixed a bug that prevented file URLs from working.
- Fixed a bug that caused SiteSucker to lock up if it encountered a URL with a path of "//".
- Fixed a bug that caused SiteSucker to crash if it tried to localize an HTML file with a large number of references to itself.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.