Winpooch Watchdog 0.6.6
It watches running programs and prevents them from doing dangerous operations.
Winpooch is a Windows watchdog, free and open source. It watches running programs and prevents them from doing dangerous operations. This version of Winpooch also includes an antivirus (ClamAV) and can provide a real-time virus protection.
* Added compatibility with many kernel version (30 new builds).
* Added rules for services.exe and explorer.exe,
as suggested in bugs 1687722 and 1687725.
You have to reset filter to add it.
* Minor bug fix: don't crash anymore if a language file can't be read.
* Now includes libclamav 0.90.2
* Now avoid calling ObpDereferenceObject when WhatchedObjects is locked.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.