Twitterrific for Mac 5.6.1
Fun little app that allows you to both read and publish posts or "tweets" to the Twitter community website.
To get started, visit the Twitter home page to sign up for an account for use with Twitterrific. Twitter accounts are free, take only minutes to set up and are a great way to stay connected with people around the globe.
- Clean, concise UI with small desktop footprint
- Auto refreshing at user defined intervals
- Highlights new tweets since last refresh
- Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
- Single click access to user profile pages
- Switch between friend and public tweets easily
- Keyboard shortcuts for list navigation and more
- Menubar app that doesn't take up Dock space
- Audio notification for new tweets
- Clicking on the avatar image will take you to that user's page on Twitter. Hovering over the image will show the account name.
- The arrow to the right of the person's name will take you to their website when you click on it.
- You can use the arrows to navigate through tweets even when the list is collapsed.
- The user name and their message can be selected and copied to the clipboard. You can also right click on the text for more options.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: