The Dude 4.0 Beta 3
Application by MikroTik which can dramatically improve the way you manage your network enviroment.
Alternatively you can download the latest stable version of this software.
It will automatically scan all devices within specified subnets, draw and layout a map of your networks, monitor services of your devices and alert you in case some service has problems.
* The Dude is free of charge!
* Auto network discovery and layout
* Discovers any type or brand of device
* Device, Link monitoring, and notifications
* Includes SVG icons for devices, and supports custom icons and backgrounds
* Easy installation and usage
* Allows you to draw your own maps and add custom devices
* Supports SNMP, ICMP, DNS and TCP monitoring for devices that support it
* Individual Link usage monitoring and graphs
* Direct access to remote control tools for device management
* Supports remote Dude server and local client
* Runs in Linux Wine enviroment, MacOS Darwine, and Windows
* Best price/value ratio compared to other products (free of charge)
* routeros dude package is now independent from routeros version
* fixed bug - opening notification -> advanced tab was crashing
* fixed bug - dude could not handle large network map backgrounds
* other bug fixes
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: