It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Version 2 adds outlook and network calendar support.
Events and Tasks
Rainlendar supports events and tasks which both are kept in separate lists. This helps you to keep your life better organized and makes it easier to see what are the upcoming things you need to do.
Get notified in advanced before the event is due so that you don't forget your important events. It is also possible to snooze the alarm if you want to get reminded about it later.
All the data is stored in the standard iCalendar format (RFC2445) which is supported by most calendar applications. This makes it easy to transfer the events between applications.
The look and feel of the calendar can be changed with skins. You can also mix the skins together and have as many windows visible as you want.
Rainlendar has been translated to over 50 different languages so you can use it in your native language. It's also possible to use any language when entering the events.
The application works in all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. All the data, skins, languages and scripts are the same in all platforms so you can easily migrate between them.
Shared & 3rd Party Calendars
With Rainlendar Pro you can subscribe to online calendars and share your events with other computers. You can also see and edit your Outlook appointments and tasks in Rainlendar (Windows only).