Paragon Total Defrag 2007 build 2235
Paragon Total Defrag 2007 is a new comprehensive product for total file system defragmentation and optimization.
Built on original Paragon technologies, it performs complete low-level defragmentation that provides almost zero fragmentation level. Due to its monopoly access to the file system on a hard drive, Paragon Total Defrag 2007 allows you to speed up and optimize all critical system files and metadata including MFT (Master File Table), directories, paging files, registry hives and others. Paragon Software Group (PSG) is a German based company founded in 1994, with offices in Germany, Russia and the United States.
Paragon Total Defrag 2007 brings you following advantages:
- Smart Defragmentation to maximize File System performance. Paragon Total Defrag performs safe boot-time defragmentation of MFT and paging files, online Directory Consolidation. Moreover, it defragments and moves critical system files and frequently accessed files together on the external (fast) cylinders of the hard disk to increase your system’s performance. Enhanced data access speeds mean faster virus scans, back-ups, and file searches.
- 9 File System Optimization Strategies to meet the individual needs of every system. Total Defrag enables you to use any of 9 optimization strategies on partitions of any size or number, whether your hard drives are IDE, SATA or SCSI. Paragon Total Defrag is fast, simple and secure way to get systems running Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or new Windows Vista at the peak of its ability.
- Innovative Technologies to bring you fast and the most comprehensive defragmentation. Usage of original Paragon technologies allows to overcome limitations of build-in Windows Defrag (note that many commercial defragmenters use Windows defragmentation APIs, only interfaces differ). Thus, unlike other defragmenters, Paragon Total Defrag works at low-level, can sort and move files to external (fast) cylinders and requires less than 1% of free space on the hard drive to operate.
- Bootable CD/DVD to run Paragon Total Defrag without installation. One of the Paragon Total Defrag components is self-burning WindowsPE-based CD image you can use to create bootable CD or DVD. It allows to boot system and defragment all the available disks directly from bootable CD/DVD.
Here you can find the full list of Paragon Total Defrag features:
* Online/Offline defragmentation of any disks/volumes including RAID systems
* Unique low-level file system defragmentation and optimization algorithms
* 9 different defragmentation strategies
* Boot-time defragmentation of critical system files
* Ability to speed up launch of applications
* Ability to maximize file system performance
* Complete file system optimization including directory consolidation, paging files, Master File Table (MFT), metadata, registry hives etc.
* Low free space defragmentation (less than 1% of free space on the hard drive required)
* Bootable CD image with “run-from-CD” edition included
Paragon Total Defrag supports all modern operating systems (Windows2000/XP/Vista) and FAT32/NTFS file systems. The product can work inboot-time, running from the special bootable CD. Defragging a harddrive from a boot CD excludes the influence of operating systemprocesses on defragmentation, but also allows the application toperform defragmentation on almost full hard drives.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.