The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
- Several bugfixes to the main UI
- the warning about OCCT not being free in a commercial environment should only appear once
- Engine updated
- Sensors whose values are irrelevant are now ignored by OCCT
Software that can be used as an alternative to OverClock Checking Tool (OCCT):