The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.
- Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
- Multi-language support
This version is aimed only at updating OCCT to support the new CPUs until v3.0.0 is out. it will feature a bunch of new tests, such as two GPU tests, a new CPU test, and more...
Changelog: MAIN: * Monitoring Engine updated (should support everything that is out there !) * Usual bugfixes to the main UI * OCCT will now start normally in Windows Fail-safe mode
CPU:OCCT: * You can now specify how many thread CPU:OCCT will use * Fixed all issues with Windows 8 compatibility (was related to DX10 support in Windows 8, which is not what you would expect) * Huge performance improvements
GPU:3D: * Complete rewrite of GPU:3D in DX11 * Fixed all issues with Windows 8 compatibility (was related to DX10 support in Windows 8, which is not what you would expect) * Huge performance improvements
TRANSLATIONS: * Translations updated ( some are still missing - the update is scheduled soon)
The update of OCCT Pro will follow shortly, as usual. t in the graphs