MenuTunes 1.7.2 for Mac OS X
Gives you a quick, fully featured and elegant interface for controlling iTunes.
MenuTunes gives you a quick, fully featured and elegant interface for controlling iTunes, all in a convenient system-wide menu.
In addition to standard playback controls, MenuTunes can toggle iTunes' repeat and shuffle modes, change the currently selected playlist, and even let you specify a rating for the currently playing track.
With MenuTunes' easy to use preferences, you can specify what items the menu should show, and even in what order to show them.
MenuTunes also features our innovative Multi-source playlists menu, which provides access to playlists on all sources iTunes is connected to, including, but not limited to, your local music library, any connected shared music libraries, and any connected iPods or other devices.
This is perfect for the user who keeps his music on, and prefers to play it from, his iPod, but still wants to use all of MenuTunes' features.
- Provides controls for most, if not all, features in iTunes.
- Lets you select a track from a list of upcoming tracks.
- Provides facilities for browsing your iTunes library via Artist and Album.
- Allows rating of tracks, and provides facilities for viewing ratings.
- Optional notifications and feedback via customizable status windows.
- System-wide, user-definable hot key equivalents.
- Shared control of MenuTunes over local networks.
- Freeware release.
- Source code available under the GNU General Public License version 2.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: