PDFCreator easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application.
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
- More detailed manual on how to use the COM interface
- ActiveX interface for outlook
- Automated fixing for broken permissions in the spool folder
- New command line parameter /ManagePrintJobs to collect multiple print jobs even when using Auto-Save
- Let Auto-Save either overwrite existing files or ensure unique filenames
- Tokens in script action
- Set a title template (with tokens)
- Includes Ghostscript 9.14