Trackpad++ Driver and Control Module 2.4b
Trackpad++ is the world's first alternate Windows 7 driver for an Apple Multitouch Trackpad (i.e., the pointing device of the Apple Macbook Pro / Air notebooks).
Trackpad++ Control Module is an easy-to-use 'front-end' which allows a Trackpad++ user to adjust various internal settings of the Trackpad++ driver.
This package installs/updates both the Trackpad++ driver (32-bit and 64-bit) and the Trackpad++ Control Module.
Benefits of the Trackpad++ driver (vs. Boot Camp 3.x/4.0 native driver):
- [NEW!] Unleashed multitouch capabilities: support of 3-finger and 4-finger swiping gestures, etc
- Dramatically improved two-finger scrolling experience: Mac OS X Lion-similar (accelerated/natural) scrolling model implemented
- Improved pointer ballistics (i.e. how a pointer speed depends on a finger speed; six optimal presets built-in)
- User-customizable option to ignore accidental trackpad input when typing, option to eliminate accidental drag'n'drop actions
- Trackpad++ Control Module for adjusting the Trackpad settings (finally, all the Trackpad settings put together in a single place!)
- Full, native support of the Windows 7 (64-bit) operating system
- Supported Apple Macbook Pro generations: Early-2009, Mid-2009, Mid-2010, Early-2011, Late-2011, Mid-2012
- Supported Apple Macbook Air generations: all the existing generations
Notice: Macbook (non-Pro) and the wireless Magic Trackpad are both NOT supported.
Trackpad++ Control Module is free, but requires the mandatory weekly update. If a week passes and the Control Module is not updated, it will default to Boot Camp driver's settings. Donations are accepted to override this limitation.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: