Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Reliable Backup and Effective Data Recovery in Just Few Steps.
Nero BackItUp & Burn - Securely and easily protects your data and operating systemFor reliable yet easy-to-use backup and recovery software, Nero BackItUp & Burn is the ultimate software in protecting and preserving your data. Back up irreplaceable photos, videos, music collections or important documents so your digital life remains intact after system crashes, hard drive failures or viruses.
Designed for convenience and ease, you can protect and secure all of your data in just a few steps, without ever hassling with computer settings. Plus state-of-the-art technology allows you to automate and schedule backups, restore lost, damaged or deleted data, quickly burn discs to save data and sync files for easy access.
- One-click Autobackup without hassling with computer settings
- SecurDisc technology - Extend the lifespan of burned content on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, increase the chance of retrieving your files, protect your data from unintended alterations, and verify the originator of the data
- Easily back up data to hard drive, CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, FTP, memory card and online storage
- Recover and Restore damaged or deleted files from hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash storage and floppy discs
- Fully control backup schedules and methods
Nero BackItUp & Burn – Applications Included:
- Nero BackItUp. Nero BackItUp provides you with peace of mind knowing that your files, folders, and entire system are secure in the event of a system or hard drive crash, or even a malicious virus.
- Nero Express. Nero Express is powered by the ultimate Nero burning engine using a wizard-style user interface. Easily burn your audio, data, and video discs in just a few clicks.
- Nero RescueAgent. Nero RescueAgent helps you to recover files from damaged or partially-unreadable media and to restore files that were accidentally deleted.
- Nero BurnRights. Nero BurnRights lets users without administrative rights burn discs by allowing system administrators to set up user accounts with exclusive burn rights for Nero.
- Nero ControlCenter. Manage and update your Nero products and serial numbers.
* Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista® SP1 (32 and 64-bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate (32 and 64-bit)
* 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
* 300 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components
* 400 MB temporary hard drive space during installation
* CD disc drive for installation
* CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
* Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET™ 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight™ 3 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
* For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
* On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
* The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
* Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.