FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card.
FurMark requires an OpenGL 2.0 compliant graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 6 (and higher), AMD/ATI Radeon 9600 (and higher), Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 or a S3 Graphics Chrome 400 series with the latest graphics drivers.
The startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
- Benchmark mode or stability / burn-in test mode (for overclockers)
- GPU temperature monitoring and recording in a file
- Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
- Window size selection (standard or custom)
- MSAA samples selection
- Added support of Radeon R9 285.
- Fixed a minor bug related to user settings that could impact benchmark results.
- Removed the burn-in benchmark 15min button.
- Updated: GPU Shark 0.9.2.0 and GPU-Z 0.8.0
- Updated: ZoomGPU 1.9.5 (GPU monitoring library)
- Updated the description of the driver version for AMD Radeon cards for online submissions.
Apps similar to FurMark 7
Completely awesome cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer's processor and memory.
- Multiple OS
3DMark06 is the world's most popular 3D game performance benchmark.
PCMark05 continues the legacy of being industry standard application-based benchmark.
- Windows XP/Vista